The topics cover all the stages of a business:
- articulating the business idea
- identifying and sizing the market
- creating effective business plan to nuances of fundraising
- leading and managing teams
- negotiation and building networks
- revenue targeting and closing deals
- scaling and managing growth
leadership development for women
The participants build an awareness of:
- different organizational functions
- building and managing teams
- negotiating win-win outcomes
- creating work-life balance
This course is best suited for the women executives earmarked by the client organization for leadership roles in the foreseeable future.read more
We help organizations build intercultural competence by providing cross-cultural trainings to their workforce to help them answer questions such as:
- how to build trust in a multicultural environment
- respond to uncomfortable cultural situations
- provide a constructive way of sharing criticism
- resolve differences and reach decisions faster
The trainings are tailored to the client’s specific business issues and the country of interest and are aimed at providing information, strategies, insights and perspectives gained by the trainers through personal experiences.
This knowledge will help them decide the most appropriate model to be used in a given situation.
Our software estimation trainings help clients to build the ecosystem necessary to adopt high maturity estimation practices.
Consultants at Meivia have so far trained 1000+ Project Managers and Team Leaders on various estimation related topics.
The training offerings include:
- software estimation basics
- overview of IFPUG’s SNAP model
- software non-functional assessment process (SNAP)
- software estimation using function points